The article entitled”Racism in America,” by Dr. Richard Herndon, is a comprehensive analysis of the causes of this dilemma. The United States is a nation that is largely founded on the concepts of freedom and equality. This freedom and equality, however, are often violated by certain people. These individuals may be the stereotypical white guy, and a few others.
Essay: racism in america has been a contentious issue, with the majority of Americans wanting to have free speech. There have been many incidents that function as evidence that the US is no longer a free nation. The one of the most influential occasions, but has been the civil rights movement. The most significant movement is also considered the biggest mistake in American history. The modern day press, for example, press, TV, and radio, were all influenced by the activities of this group.
Writer: Dr. Herndon analyzes the reasons why America has problems with racism today. There are 3 chief reasons the US is having those problems. These reasons are the following:
Fiscal changes – During economic adjustments, there’s racial tension. People are getting more liberal, while at the exact same time they are getting wealthier, due to the new businesses that have emerged.
Race Relations – During these times, race relations aren’t always perfect. When a white person is accused of being a racist, it’s easy to point a finger at someone else, but for a minority, then it will become much more difficult to find evidence.
The most contentious issues, such as the Civil Rights Movement in the USA, caused many citizens to take a stand against their government. The US is in constant disagreement with the rest of the world.
This great essay by a well-respected scholar, makes you think. It makes you think about the reason that we’ve gotten this kind of progressive nation. The question is,”Why was that this difficulty allowed to fester so long?” affordablepapers The answer to this question lies within the constitution itself.
“Racism in America” by Dr. Richard Herndon Is Essential read for everyone in the United States of America. This is a superb place to dwell in. However, it can cause people to become quite upset if they don’t know the issues which are taking place. This article will provide insight to this history.
America, as it stands today, is still divided by race. People are afraid of changing. But, Dr. Herndon does a fantastic job in providing insight in to how we got to where we are today.
– Black people are terrified of the white men and women that are fearful of them. We could look back in history and see that slavery and Jim Crow laws were very much against our liberty.
– The United States hadn’t any black schools until the 1950’s. In fact, our first black president, Franklin D. Roosevelt, was actually forced out of office due to a lack of funding.
– The Civil Rights Movement in the United States is Largely about”White Privilege”. If white people may go to the Olympics and be in the best shape of their lives, then black people are only going to remain at the base, right?
“Racism in America” by Dr. Herndon is a great essay to read. I suggest it to everybody who enjoys reading historical documents on this subject matter.
I would love to add some other excellent points that he made about how we got to where we are today. This will allow you to realize why lots of men and women feel as if they are not approved in this country.
– The United States was making for a melting pot, but it isn’t. You will come across many folks in the west that want to come here to live. They feel as though they could have the very best of America, and nothing else.
– Many believe that racism is one of the main reasons for the collapse of the United States of America. There are people who believe that we have a lot of difficulties with race, but the reason we neglect in certain areas is due to our racial divide.